Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP
Saint-Petersburg, 2019 September 6-8
6-8 September 2019 in Saint-Petersburg will host the international competitions of the "Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP"!
We invite athletes to take part in the largest international tournament on Para Dance!
Organizers: Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation, Paralympic Committee of Russia, Russian Government of Saint-Petersburg, Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment, Wheelchair Dance Sport Federation in Russia
Venue: Convention and Exhibition Centre EXPOFORUM.
The competition will be conducted under the World Para Dance Sport Rules and Regulations and World Para Dance Sport Classification Rules and Regulations.
The Organizing Committee of "2019 Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP" prepares an interesting program for all participants and guests of the competition in 2019. It has become a tradition that every year at competitions in St.-Petersburg we offer to try something new. Competitions in a Single program, in Freestyle program, the competition among juniors was first tested in the Continents Cup, now all the disciplines included in the official program of the world Para Dance Sport.
2019 will not be an exception, and the "2019 Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP" will please spectators, guests and athletes with a bright and rich program. In addition to the official disciplines, we are going to hold competitions in the so-called "test disciplines". Such a policy in holding competitions within the framework of "CONTINENTS CUP" gives us the opportunity to better understand in which direction our sport should develop, and, of course, gives us the opportunity to attract more athletes from around the world to sport.
2019 Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP, program
Only athletes who have a license of "World Para Dance Sport" are allowed to compete, they compete in the following official disciplines:
1. Combi Standard Class 1 and Class 2
2. Combi Latin Class 1 and Class 2
3. Duo Standard Class 1 and Class 2
4. Duo Latin Class 1 and Class 2
5. Men's Single Class 1 and Class 2
6. Women's Single Class 1 and Class 2
7. Junior Men's Single Class 1 and Class 2
8. Junior Women's Single Class 1 and Class 2
1. Combi Freestyle Class 1 and Class 2
2. Duo Freestyle Class 1 and Class 2
3. Men's Single Freestyle Class 1 and Class 2
4. Women's Single Freestyle Class 1 and Class 2
2019 Para Dance Sport CONTINENTS CUP, program
Athletes who do not have a license of "World Para Dance Sport" can be admitted to the competition.
The following competitions will be held in the program:
1. Traditional discipline – Groups Freestyle (ensembles, a group of 4-8 people).
2. Competitions in the group "Children" - we invite participants aged 7-12 years (participants born in 2007-2012) to take part in the Continents Cup. We are all interested in the development of Para Dance Sport and think about the future, we decided to include in the competition program the no-official discipline for children. These competitions will be held for children from 7 to 12 years, who will compete in the same three dances as Juniors: Waltz, Samba, Jive.
3. For the FIRST time and only within the framework of the Continents Cup 2019, competitions will be held in Freestyle program among Juniors and Children, including competitions in Combi!
Test disciplines Continents Cup 2019 to wheelchair dance:
Junior Freestyle program is a single statement,
Juniors Freestyle program – Combi.
Children Freestyle program is a single statement,
Children Freestyle program – Combi.
The time of demonstration of the corresponding freestyle programs will be limited to 2 minutes.
Dear team leaders!
We are waiting for your Entry forms to participate in international competitions
" 2019 Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP "!!!
Please note that on the website www.ccup.ru there will be Online registration of applications for participation in competitions.
You can find the form in the section Online entry form.
The deadline for online registration is August 2, 2019.
After filling in the Online entry form, you have to additionally download, fill in and send to the Organizing Committee scanned copies of the documents that you will find in the section "Documents":
Entry form – entry form, which is mandatory for those athletes who want to take part in the official disciplines of the 2019 Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP.
Please note that only athletes who are licensed by the "World Para Dance Sport" are allowed to compete in the official disciplines. This Entry form have to be certified by the National Paralympic Committee or other relevant organization approved by the NPC.
If athletes take part only in the program of the 2019 Para Dance Sport CONTINENTS CUP, the Entry form can be assured from the organization to which the athlete belongs.
Visas form – information required to obtain visa support. Filling is mandatory for all participants who need a visa.
Accommodation – information needed to book a hotel. Filling is mandatory for all participants.
Additional form - full information about the delegation, including the names of the whole group, arrival and departure dates. Filling is mandatory for all participants.
Info pack - a summary of the necessary information for the participants, please read carefully.
Deadline for acceptance of all documents and applications - August 2, 2019.
The Organizing Committee of the competition asks the Heads of teams and athletes to take into account the following information: participants of the Para Dance Sport WORLD CUP-CONTINENTS CUP, which has not yet passed the international classification according to the new Rules of the classification World Para Dance Sport, adopted from 2018, must plan their arrival time taking into account the time for the classification, which will be held on September 5, 2019.
Please be careful when buying tickets!